Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Nutrishake is a nutritional powder mix to shake with water, which supports healthy weight loss while keeping you feeling full and fully nourished.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids, meaning that they cannot be produced by our body and therefore must be obtained from the diet.
Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many high-quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain.
Offers unique anti-ageing and performance enhancing effects.
The one-of-its-kind protective gear designed and developed for frontline warrior.A transparent protective gear that offers 360 degree protection, comfort and efficiency.
It is a complete nutritional food which keeps the digestive system healthy as it is enriched with high fiber content. It is good source of energy. Helps to relax your body.
Immune Up improves metabolism and enhance the Disease Resistance capacity or Immunity.
Immune Up improves metabolism and enhance the Disease Resistance capacity or Immunity along with the added benefit of being sugar free.
Organic jaggery is prepared through vacuum evaporation which is a process done under low temperature which helps to retain all the minerals and medicinal properties of jaggery. It can also be used as a good source of iron and is suitable for people of all ages.
Nutrishake is a nutritional powder mix to shake with water, which supports healthy weight loss while keeping you feeling full and fully nourished. It is a healthy, balanced and convenient alternative to meals and snacks to take at home, work or on the go. It provides the body with important nutrients such as protein and omega 3 while being high in fiber and low glycemic and caloric. Taking it as a part of healthy breakfast and in between meals will satiate you and prevent you from consuming too many calories. In this way, it can help you with your weight-loss objectives. If you wish to maintain your weight but be healthier and/or more energized, you can use the Nutrishake as a snack between meals. This will help keep your blood sugar level even, allowing you to be focused at work and energetic enough to exercise afterwards.
Originally developed to sustain patients waiting to be organ-transplanted, it is formulated to contain all the essential macronutrients humans need. It has a high protein content with a complete amino acid profile, a perfect balance, a low-glycemic source of carbohydrates and plenty of fibre. Nutritionally balanced, all-natural and low-calorie, the Nutrishake is unique as a meal or snack. As well as helping you feel full, it will provide you with energy and essential nutrients so that you don’t feel deprived of anything vital if you are trying to lose weight. One serving is approximately 67kcal. Because the nutritional ingredients are natural and whole (which means not synthetic or hydrolyzed into amino acids) it is possible to continue to use the Nutrishake for as long as you want. The scientists behind the formulation take it every day even though they are not trying to lose weight. It is a perfect solution if you feel hungry, tired or unfocused during the working day or before a session at the gym. Because the Nutrishake is easily digested and satisfying, it is also a healthier, low calorie option than most evening snacks.
Naturishake is the ideal support for a healthy weight loss and provides the body with satisfying nutrients. Hunger and sugar cravings are reduced due to the low glycemic formula and this improves energy levels and concentration.
Studies have shown significant weight loss in subjects using the Nutrishake in conjunction with advice on diet and exercise. The Nutrishake aids weight loss in many ways and one important factor is that insulin levels tend to decrease in regular users of the shake. Insulin is an anabolic hormone (promotes weight gain) which is elevated in overweight people and their levels tend to normalize as a result of using the Nutrishake and ingesting meals more regularly. This is the suspected mechanism of the facilitated weight loss. Users also report feeling full after taking the Nutrishake which helps reduce portion sizes and calories during main meals. To use the Nutrishake for weight management or weight loss, we recommend that the Nutrishake is used in the following two ways: 1) Have a Nutrishake as a part of healthy breakfast 2) Have it as a snack or whenever you experience a sugar craving instead of something less
Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking Nutrishake
The Nutrishake consists of carefully selected ingredients: peas, soy, whey protein (from milk), apple, rosehip and fibres from sugar beet. All these are natural whole food ingredients put together to form an optimal balance between proteins, fats and carbohydrates. There are no trans-fats or other unhealthy fatty acids in the formulation. The carbohydrates in the Nutrishake come from apple and rosehip which provide a slow absorption and hence a controlled blood sugar response. Rosehips and apple are naturally rich in vitamins, especially vitamin C which is an important antioxidant. The Nutrishake contains both soluble and non-soluble fibres known for their role in cardiovascular health and bowel function. The pink colour comes from beets, the yellow colour in mango-banana comes from turmeric powder and the sweetness from noncalorific sucralose.
Since the year 2000 there have been several clinical studies conducted by the Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery at the University Hospital of Lund, Sweden. Besides evaluating the GI and insulin response of the product, various positive effects have also been observed and documented. Among them is weight loss, and because of this, improved serum lipid profile and lowered blood sugar- and pressure levels. Furthermore, when tested on school pupils, an increased ability to concentrate was observed in the Eslöv School Study. The two-year weight loss study carried out at Igelosa indicated significant weight loss and improved well-being. The average weight loss after 24 months was 13.6 kg.
The Nutrishake does not contain any eggs. Therefore it is suitable for persons allergic to eggs.
If you are allergic to any of its ingredients, you should avoid using the product. The product is free from milk protein and eggs - very common allergens. It is also free from gluten and lactose. However, it does contain soy.
There is a minimal amount of lactose (about 1% per ready mixed shake, low lactose) in the Nutrishake, and our experience have shown that most people with milk intolerance can take it without getting problems. The most common reason for milk intolerance is that the people cannot break down the lactose (milk sugar) in milk. Consult your doctor or physician for recommendations.
No, the Nutrishake will not affect blood pressure.
NO, we are using only natural flavours. The sweetener is artificial, though is sucralose.
The Nutrishake can be taken by diabetics. It has no added sugar and is low GI. The carbohydrate content per serving is 6 grams out of which 4.5 grams are simple sugars. If you take insulin or oral medication, you may need to monitor your blood sugar levels and adjust your medication’s dose according to the low carbohydrate and low glycemic index levels of this product, especially if you lose weight. Always consult your doctor before considering adjusting any medication.
The Nutrishake does not contain any added sugar, there’s only sugars and carbohydrates from the natural ingredients. To enhance the taste but maintain a low glycemic index, the sweetener Sucralose is used in very small quantities.
The Nutrishake contains sucralose; a sweetener approved by the EU, in order to create a positive taste sensation of the powder while keeping sugar and calorie levels down. Sucralose does not provoke the same magnitude of insulin response as other sweeteners on the market approved by the EU. Sucralose originates from natural sugar, but is approximately 600 times sweeter. This is why such a minute amount is used (approximately 0.9% of the shake). Sucralose has been evaluated by the European Scientific Committee on Food (SCF) 1987, 1988, 1989 and 2000 and they have established an ADI-value (Acceptable Daily Intake) of 0-15 mg/kg body weight per day. For a person who weighs 70kg this translates to a consumption of as much sucralose as is found in 8 portions of Nutrishake per day.
Glycemic Index is a value given to carbohydrate-rich foods based on their effect on blood sugar. Foods whose carbohydrates are quickly absorbed into the blood stream (for example sugary drinks) are high in GI and require the pancreas to produce insulin quickly. Foods that contain little or slowly absorbed carbohydrates (for example vegetables and whole grain bread) have low GI’s because it takes the body longer to digest and absorb the carbohydrates, and the pancreas can work slower. Foods with a GI below 55 are considered to have a low GI. Originally the GI-method was developed in order to select the best foods suitable for diabetics. Low GI foods result in more stable blood sugar and insulin levels. This health aspect is beneficial not only for diabetics, but for everyone. The Nutrishake has a low GI.
GI indicates the effect of blood sugar that is released into the blood due to the intake of certain foods. The index theoretically rages from 0% to 100% where 100% is defined as the blood sugar response of 50g pure glucose (sugar) mixed in water. Food with GI below 55 is considered to have a low GI.
Originally the GI-method was developed in order to select the best foods suitable for diabetic patients. Foods with a low GI are absorbed through the small intestine and converted to blood sugar at a much slower rate than high GI foods, resulting in a more stable blood sugar level and much less insulin being produced.
Glycemic index of Nutrishake tested at the University of Sidney is 28. Low Glycemic Index foods are foods with a GI less than 55.
Studies have shown significant weight loss in many cases where testers have taken Nutrishake on a regular basis. The reasons for this vary, but one important factor is that the insulin levels, which are often constantly high amongst overweight people, decreases as an effect of the stable blood sugar levels. This can take some weeks after which the body starts to lose weight. However, weight loss should always be considered as a secondary effect of providing the body with optimally balanced nutrition. When using Nutrishake for weight management it is recommended to take 1 shake half an hour before each main meal or whenever you have sugar cravings. Results can be enhanced by drinking a shake before other daily meals.
General observation and subjective reporting indicate that appetite can be curbed by taking the Nutrishake about 30 minutes before a meal. Also, stabilization of blood sugar levels can help stop cravings, so taking the Nutrishake between meals can also help curb hunger and appetite.
No, we do not recommend this since the Nutrishake is not designed as a meal replacement. It is better to take the shake about half an hour before each main meal and as a snack when needed, thus stabilizing your blood sugar levels and enabling you eat less and more slowly. In combination with regular exercise, this will give you a good platform to get regain your pre pregnancy weight.
The Nutrishake is not a vitamin or mineral supplement; it is a unique formulation with ordinary food. If your total intake of food contains 0.5 - 1 kg of fresh and organic vegetables and fruit, then you do not need any supplements of vitamins and minerals. However, if you are not eating such a healthy and varied diet, then it may be a good idea to complement your nutrition with a multivitamin pill. In the USA, Harvard Professor Willett has pointed out that most people get too little of vitamin D, B6, B12 and folate in their diets. He is one of many health professionals who advocate taking a daily multivitamin/mineral pill as an insurance against deficiencies.
When you drink Nutrishake, you get the protein and fats you need, but few calories from carbohydrates. A hormone called glucagon, which mobilizes the sugar stored in the liver, is then released from the pancreas so that your body still gets what it needs. The next time you eat more calories from carbohydrates, they are absorbed into the blood as glucose, a lot of this glucose will restore the storage of glucose in the liver, and this is what is called a ‘second meal effect’: in spite of eating a lot of carbohydrates, even with a high glycemic index, the blood sugar response will be low.
Nutrishake can be taken both before and after training, but after training it should be complemented with some carbohydrates. Yes, it works very well mixing Nutrishake with a protein support.
Yes. In fact Nutrishake contains optimal nutrition, including three different and potent natural proteins. You should take a shake both before and after the workout which will give your body additional fuel for energy during the workout and also help to build muscle and aid recovery afterwards. It is also extremely important to continue eating healthy meals throughout the day.
The Nutrishake can be taken as a complement to food for as long as you wish.
There is no restriction on children consuming this product. The soup can safely be given to children. Decrease the portion size if needed.
Yes, you can mix the shake with all cold fluids like milk, soy milk, almond milk, oat milk, juice, yoghurt etc. - according to your energy needs and taste preferences - but remember that the energy content (calories) and glycemic index may increase if you mix with fluids other than water.
We recommend that you use the single servings for this purpose or that you carry the powder in the shaker/an empty bottle and add water when you wish to drink it. But yes, you can mix it and then carry it with you or refrigerate it during the day, just remember to shake it before drinking since it starts to separate after 10 minutes. We recommend that you throw out shakes that are more than 24 hours old, especially if it has been standing in room temperature.
Yes, but not for more than one day and you should keep it cool and shake the bottle before serving.*If possible we highly recommend that you bring the powder and water separately and mix it when ready to be consumed, either with a shaker or, if you are on the go, directly into a partly empty bottle of water and simply shake.
WE SUPPORT THE PROMOTION OF THIS ORIFLAME PRODUCT, BECAUSE IT IS TESTED AND PROVEN.
THIS IS A BEST QUALITY PRODUCT WITH ALL INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS.THIS IS THE FAVOURITE OF MANY FILM STARS.
TO GET INSTANT INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONATCT AT 9744184081
A number of countries (Canada, Sweden, United Kingdom, Australia and Japan) as well as the World Health Organization have made formal dietary recommendations for omega-3 fatty acids. Typical recommendations are 0.3 to 0.5 g/day of EPA + DHA. The amount found in the 2 capsules (1g fish oil) in the Wellness Pack is approximately 0.3 g of total EPA + DHA. This is a perfectly balanced amount for a daily supplement to complement the normal food intake.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids, meaning that they cannot be produced by our body and therefore must be obtained from the diet. Most people do not consume enough omega-3 rich foods to reach the recommended intake, and would therefore benefit from supplementation. Omega-3 fatty acids are a part of all membranes in the body, including the skin’s. For the skin, this means keeping it moist and strong. Its positive effects on skin elasticity are well-documented.
Heavy metals found in fish bind to protein, and therefore it is more toxic to consume the flesh of the fish than it is to consume the purified oil. Our fish oil is derived from small fish from the Pacific Ocean. Moreover, it is purified during the manufacturing process, properly protected against oxidation, has undergone molecular distillation and is of a pharmaceutical caliber. From a toxicology standpoint it is therefore much safer to take omega 3 supplements than to eat fatty fish.
Fish allergies are caused by your body’s reaction to fish protein. Even though our oil only contains trace amounts of protein, this can be enough to trigger an allergic reaction if your allergy is severe. Therefore it is not advisable to use fish oil supplements.
Provided that they are old enough to swallow the capsule, yes you can.
Omega 3 fatty acids can be found in both oils. Fish oils have the longer omega 3 fatty acids called EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) while vegetable oils contain the shorter fatty acids called ALA (alpha linolenic acid). Our bodies convert ALA to the longer chains depending upon availability, ability and need. EPA and DHA fatty acids have documented health benefits for the nervous and cardiovascular system as well as anti-inflammatory properties. Because the longer chains are responsible for the positive health effects, we have chosen omega 3 from fish instead of vegetarian sources.
It is true. Omega-3 fatty acids, especially DHA is important in development and function of the baby’s nervous system - the brain and the eyes - especially in the last three months of pregnancy and the first six months of the child’s life. The only way of providing babies with these essential fatty acids is through the mother. It is a good principle to consult your doctor before starting any supplemental regime if you are pregnant.
Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many high-quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain. Here are the top 10 evidence-based health benefits of turmeric.
1. Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties. Turmeric is the spice that gives curry its yellow color.It has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Recently, science has started to back up what Indians have known for a long time — it really does contain compounds with medicinal properties (1Trusted Source).These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. However, the curcumin content of turmeric is not that high. It’s around 3%, by weight (2Trusted Source).Most of the studies on this herb are using turmeric extracts that contain mostly curcumin itself, with dosages usually exceeding 1 gram per day. It would be very difficult to reach these levels just using the turmeric spice in your foods. Therefore, if you want to experience the full effects, you need to take a supplement that contains significant amounts of curcumin. Unfortunately, curcumin is poorly absorbed into the bloodstream. It helps to consume black pepper with it, which contains piperine, a natural substance that enhances the absorption of curcumin by 2,000% (3Trusted Source).The best curcumin supplements contain piperine, substantially increasing their effectiveness. Curcumin is also fat soluble, so it may be a good idea to take it with a fatty meal.
NOTE: Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Most studies used turmeric extracts that are standardized to include large amounts of curcumin.
2. Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound Inflammation is incredibly important. It helps your body fight foreign invaders and also has a role in repairing damage. Without inflammation, pathogens like bacteria could easily take over your body and kill you. Although acute, short-term inflammation is beneficial, it can become a major problem when it becomes chronic and inappropriately attacks your body's own tissues. Scientists now believe that chronic, low-level inflammation plays a major role in almost every chronic, Western disease. This includes heart disease, cancer, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer's and various degenerative conditions (4Trusted Source, 5Trusted Source, 6Trusted Source). Therefore, anything that can help fight chronic inflammation is of potential importance in preventing and even treating these diseases. Curcumin is strongly anti-inflammatory. In fact, it’s so powerful that it matches the effectiveness of some anti-inflammatory drugs, without the side effects (7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source, 9Trusted Source ). It blocks NF-kB, a molecule that travels into the nuclei of your cells and turns on genes related to inflammation. NF-kB is believed to play a major role in many chronic diseases (10, 11Trusted Source). Without getting into the details (inflammation is extremely complicated), the key takeaway is that curcumin is a bioactive substance that fights inflammation at the molecular level (12Trusted Source, 13, 14).
NOTE: Chronic inflammation contributes to many common Western diseases. Curcumin can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
3. Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body Oxidative damage is believed to be one of the mechanisms behind aging and many diseases. It involves free radicals, highly reactive molecules with unpaired electrons. Free radicals tend to react with important organic substances, such as fatty acids, proteins or DNA. The main reason antioxidants are so beneficial is that they protect your body from free radicals. Curcumin is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals due to its chemical structure (15Trusted Source, 16Trusted Source). In addition, curcumin boosts the activity of your body's own antioxidant enzymes (17, 18, 19Trusted Source). In that way, curcumin delivers a one-two punch against free radicals. It blocks them directly, then stimulates your body's own antioxidant defenses.
NOTE: Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body's own antioxidant enzymes.
4. Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases. Back in the day, it was believed that neurons weren't able to divide and multiply after early childhood. However, it’s now known that this does happen. Neurons are capable of forming new connections, but in certain areas of the brain they can also multiply and increase in number. One of the main drivers of this process is brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone that functions in your brain (20Trusted Source).Many common brain disorders have been linked to decreased levels of this hormone, including depression and Alzheimer's disease (21, 22).Interestingly, curcumin can increase brain levels of BDNF (23, 24).By doing this, it may be effective in delaying or even reversing many brain diseases and age-related decreases in brain function (25Trusted Source). It may also improve memory and make you smarter, which seems logical given its effects on BDNF levels. However, controlled studies in people are needed to confirm this (26).
NOTE: Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in your brain.
5. Curcumin Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease Heart disease is the number 1 cause of death in the world (27Trusted Source).Researchers have studied it for many decades and learned a lot about why it happens. Unsurprisingly, heart disease is incredibly complicated and various things contribute to it. Curcumin may help reverse many steps in the heart disease process (28Trusted Source). Perhaps the main benefit of curcumin when it comes to heart disease is improving the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of your blood vessels. It’s well known that endothelial dysfunction is a major driver of heart disease and involves an inability of your endothelium to regulate blood pressure, blood clotting and various other factors (29Trusted Source). Several studies suggest that curcumin leads to improvements in endothelial function. One study found that it’s as effective as exercise while another shows that it works as well as the drug Atorvastatin (30Trusted Source, 31Trusted Source). In addition, curcumin reduces inflammation and oxidation (as discussed above), which play a role in heart disease as well. One study randomly assigned 121 people, who were undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery, either a placebo or 4 grams of curcumin per day, a few days before and after the surgery. The curcumin group had a 65% decreased risk of experiencing a heart attack in the hospital (32Trusted Source).
NOTE: Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
6. Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer. Cancer is a terrible disease, characterized by uncontrolled cell growth. There are many different forms of cancer, which still have several things in common. Some of them appear to be affected by curcumin supplements (33Trusted Source).Curcumin has been studied as a beneficial herb in cancer treatment and been found to affect cancer growth, development and spread at the molecular level (34Trusted Source). Studies have shown that it can contribute to the death of cancerous cells and reduce angiogenesis (growth of new blood vessels in tumors) and metastasis (spread of cancer) (35Trusted Source).Multiple studies indicate that curcumin can reduce the growth of cancerous cells in the laboratory and inhibit the growth of tumors in test animals (36Trusted Source, 37Trusted Source). Whether high-dose curcumin (preferably with an absorption enhancer like piperine) can help treat cancer in humans has yet to be studied properly. However, there is evidence that it may prevent cancer from occurring in the first place, especially cancers of the digestive system like colorectal cancer. In a 30-day study in 44 men with lesions in the colon that sometimes turn cancerous, 4 grams of curcumin per day reduced the number of lesions by 40% (38Trusted Source).Maybe curcumin will be used along with conventional cancer treatment one day. It's too early to say for sure, but it looks promising and is being intensively studied.
NOTE: Curcumin leads to several changes on the molecular level that may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer.
7. Curcumin May Be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer's disease is the most common neurodegenerative disease in the world and a leading cause of dementia.
Unfortunately, no good treatment is available for Alzheimer's yet.
Therefore, preventing it from occurring in the first place is of utmost importance.
There may be good news on the horizon because curcumin has been shown to cross the blood-brain barrier (39Trusted Source).
It’s known that inflammation and oxidative damage play a role in Alzheimer's disease, and curcumin has beneficial effects on both (40).
In addition, a key feature of Alzheimer's disease is a buildup of protein tangles called amyloid plaques. Studies show that curcumin can help clear these plaques (41Trusted Source).
Whether curcumin can really slow down or even reverse the progression of Alzheimer's disease in people is currently unknown and needs to be studied properly.
NOTE: Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
8. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplements
Arthritis is a common problem in Western countries.
There are several different types, most of which involve inflammation in the joints.
Given that curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory compound, it makes sense that it may help with arthritis.
Several studies show this to be true.
In a study in people with rheumatoid arthritis, curcumin was even more effective than an anti-inflammatory drug (42Trusted Source).
Many other studies have looked at the effects of curcumin on arthritis and noted improvements in various symptoms (43Trusted Source, 44Trusted Source).
NOTE: Arthritis is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
9. Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
Curcumin has shown some promise in treating depression.
In a controlled trial, 60 people with depression were randomized into three groups (45Trusted Source).
One group took Prozac, another group one gram of curcumin and the third group both Prozac and curcumin.
After 6 weeks, curcumin had led to improvements that were similar to Prozac. The group that took both Prozac and curcumin fared best (45Trusted Source).
According to this small study, curcumin is as effective as an antidepressant.
Depression is also linked to reduced levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and a shrinking hippocampus, a brain area with a role in learning and memory.
Curcumin boosts BDNF levels, potentially reversing some of these changes (46).
There is also some evidence that curcumin can boost the brain neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine (47, 48).
NOTE: A study in 60 people with depression showed that curcumin was as effective as Prozac in alleviating symptoms of the condition.
10. Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
If curcumin can really help prevent heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer's, it would have obvious benefits for longevity.
For this reason, curcumin has become very popular as an anti-aging supplement (49Trusted Source).
But given that oxidation and inflammation are believed to play a role in aging, curcumin may have effects that go way beyond just preventing disease (50Trusted Source).
NOTE: Due to its many positive health effects, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer, curcumin may aid longevity.
Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer.
It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
We distribute turmeric extract all over Kerala, it is available in small bottle with such a less price.
Swedish beauty complex made of Astaxanthin & Blueberry
This is one of the fast moving wellness products in the world, this is the favorite of many film stars! Description
Swedish Beauty Complex Plus offers unique anti-ageing and performance enhancing effects. Experience real beauty from within!
Key ingredients include: A combination of antioxidants derived from Astaxanthin – an algae found in the Swedish archipelago – and blueberries found in the Swedish forests.
“Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Fish Gelatin, Glazing agent (Glycerol), Astaxanthin (Haematococcuc pluvilais L.), Blueberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus L.), Emulsifier (Soy lecithin).”
How To Use: For healthy skin and increased performance, take 1 daily capsule after your main meal.
What? is Astaxanthin? Astaxanthin is harvested from the best source of astaxanthin in the world: the deep red microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis. Astaxanthin is an example of evolution at work. Normally, the microalgae that swim about freely in pools of water are green. However, when the water pools dry out and the algae are exposed to intense sunlight, they begin producing large quantities of bright red astaxanthin. Why? Because astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that protects the algae from UV radiation, allowing them to survive – even in the harshest of conditions.
How? does it work? As an aerobic organism, we depend on oxygen for our existence. Even though oxygen is absolutely critical for life, it is also found in a number of harmful by products referred to as reactive oxygen species (ROS). Astaxanthin demonstrates a superior ability for quenching singlet oxygen which is one of the most damaging ROS. For thousands of years, astaxanthin has been part of the human diet. Over the last twenty years, published research and Human Clinical Trials demonstrated the potent antioxidant properties and important health related benefits of astaxanthin. OK, So What Does That Mean?
What Can AstaREAL™ do for you?
Other Health Areas Under Study
How Potent Is it? Astaxanthin is one of the most powerful antioxidants discovered. Research shows it is: 100 times stronger than Vitamin E and 40 times stronger than beta-carotene for singlet oxygen quenching.
Why Is It So Potent? The cell is like an Oreo cookie, it has two lipid layers (the cookie) separated by a center (the cream). Popular antioxidants such as beta-carotene (fat loving) and vitamin c (water loving) work separately inside the cream and on the outside (cookie) layers. Astaxanthin’s unique structure, being fat soluble with polar (water loving) ends, it fastens itself vertically through ALL THREE layers, giving the cell better protection inside and out.
360 Degree Protective Face Gear
The one-of-its-kind protective gear designed and developed for frontline warrior. A transparent protective gear that offers 360 degree protection, comfort and efficiency. Medex is designed with Nano 99 Filtration which offers safety and comfort even in high risk areas like Hospitals.
This protective gear is made of transparent material that keeps the full face visible. This makes trustful interactions possible between doctors, patients, and staff. Recognition made simple not just between people but also for interaction with devices.
Designed to Protect
The design of the mask with the location of filters on the top and sides provides dependable protection from any communication, of aerosol contaminant, that might occur during conversation.
The mask includes four filters based on advanced German technology for high breathability and reliable protection.
High Breathability & Comfort
The strategic placement of Nano tech air intake filters at the top of the mask and NRV's at the bottom create airflow across the forehead. This is designed keeping in mind Indian climatic conditions of heat and humidity.
Designed for CLARITY
Mask geometry is designed to accommodate spectacles and other eye gear like protective goggles, 3D film glasses.
The D-Fog technology eliminates the issue of fogging inside the mask.
SAMRUDDHI HIGH NUTRITIONAL MILLET MALT POWDER (Without Sugar) – is a nutritious combination of cereals, Millet and pulses for all age groups, above 3 years.
It is a complete nutritional food which keeps the digestive system healthy as it is enriched with high fiber content. It is good source of energy. Helps to relax your body.
No chemical contamination
No added sugar
No artificial flavour
No added colour / preservatives
Usage: (Multiple Uses)
1. a) Add two spoon of Samruddhi & sugar to taste in a cup
b) Add hot milk to this
c) Blend well to stir up the froth
d) Enjoy a delicious cup of Samruddhi
2. Dilute two table spoon of Samruddhi with glass of water or milk and boil 2 to 3 minutes stir to avoid lumps, with sugar or without sugar.
3. Mix Samruddhi and sugar with Butter milk (Blend in mixer to get better taste)
4. Blend cold milk with Samruddhi for Samruddhi milk shake
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1customer rating.
Benefits: Taken regularly, Immune Up improves metabolism and enhance the Disease Resistance capacity or Immunity.
Ingredients: The herbs and ingredients include, Haridra (Curcuma longa), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhizaglabra), Nimbuka (Citrus limon), Nimba (Azadirachtaindica), Amrutha (Tinosporacordifolia), Patola (Trichosanthesdioica), Shunthi (Zingiberofficinale), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Sugar, Salt. NB: Purely Vegan friendly.
How to use: Add a spoon of Immune Up mix to a cup of warm water, mix well and drink like tea. Kids below 5 years of age, can be served half a spoon of Immune Up mix added to a cup of warm water.
Dose: Once or Twice daily.
Taste: Sweet Lemony.
To give orders please visit www.ycanaturals.com or contact at 9746114081